Wednesday 5 October 2011

2012 - What to do ?

Unfortunately we have received some bad news in the last week, which is that 3,000 employees are to be made redundant from BAE Systems. Even worse for us at the Brough site is that they are to end manufacturing here with the loss of 899 jobs. As you will appreciate this came as a bit of a shock when it looked like there were orders in offing for the Hawk Aircraft which is manufactured at Brough. Having been here for 21 years since leaving school, it will be a massive upheaval for me. So it looks like I will have to start the new year on the look out for a new job. If anybody has any ideas or knows of any opportunities please drop me a line at hutch7777@hotmail.co.uk, anything considered!
Back to the racing as you will appreciate it is very difficult for me to commit to anything at this time but again if anyone has an opportunity please drop me a line. As most of you will know I am open to riding any type of bike anywhere!
I will continue to complete our ER6 Supertwin over the next few weeks and if anybody would like to help us run that for the season next year then again please drop me a line.
Thanks
Hutch

No comments:

Post a Comment