Wednesday 30 November 2011

The Geeks Go On Tour

On a slightly different note, myself and seven of my friends and colleagues took a trip down to the Air Museum at Duxford. Between us we have approximately 3 million years worth of working in the aircraft industry and during the trip everyones true 'geekiness' came out. For me it was the chance to see the Blackbird SR71 (pictured left), probably my favourite aircraft of all time. Anything than can fly at 3.3 mach has to be something special. As we are more use to the British military aircraft I think it was the hangar that housed the American stuff that created the most interest.
So there you go, what do people who work on military aircraft do on their day off? Yes, that's right, go and look at more military aircraft!










No comments:

Post a Comment