Friday 3 August 2012

How Good Are Standard Bikes

I have been having a think today about how good the current crop of bikes are as standard. And this got me to thinking, how would they perform in races against the usual racing machines that have uprated suspension, brakes and engines etc. My next thought turned to what bike would you choose and what series would it be in. And my conclusion was a Triumph Speed or Street Triple in the ThundersportGB Streetfighter class. I know it would be somewhat of a challenge but I would like to see if standard bike (less lights etc due to rules) could cut it in these types of races. I am convinced these bikes could win in standard spec. What does anyone else think?
Now I just have to convince Triumph to provide me with a bike to prove the theory:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment