Thursday 14 May 2009

Its All Gone Pete Tong

Alex here, as you will all know I was due to ride the Tigcraft KTM (pictured left) this weekend at Cadwell Park in the first round of the British Supermono Championship. Unfortunately this is now not going to happened as I have been informed at the 11th hour that the budget is not there to run the bike. As you will appreciate I am extremely disappointed as I had centered my whole season around this championship. I had previously decided to miss the North West 200 due to a clash of dates with Cadwell and missed the Pembrey round of the Junior Powerbike Championship to allow my own funds to stretch to the supermono rounds. Now this has happened it has managed to not only cock up the Supermono championship but also the Junior Powerbikes as I was leading the championship prior to missing Pembrey and also the chance of a good result at the NW200. I guess that's life sometimes but I am not a happy camper at the moment. The next time I will be out on a bike will be at Oulton Park on the 6th & 7th June back on Birdy's MotoSP Kawasaki.

3 comments:

  1. Gutted for you fella, hope you can make up the lost ground at your next meetings.
    Richy Rich #21

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was speakin to your dad at Cadwell, really feel for you mate, hope things turn around soon, good luck for the rest of the season. (Don't think Cadwell would've cheered you up much, weather was shite!!) Keep your chin up bud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers Andy, its a bit of a bummer but there you go.

    ReplyDelete