Tuesday 19 May 2009

Leigh's Gone Potty

Well as you know Leigh had a 'little' off in the first race on Sunday at Pembrey and being the concerning person that I am promptly sent him out in the second race despite him complaining of a bit of pain. I quickly dismissed this as just a bit of bruising and advised him to 'just get on with it'. I think you will now agree that I don't have a future in front of me as a doctor, as Leigh decided a visit to the hospital was necessary on Tuesday as he was still in some pain, this showed he had broken his thumb and fractured his ankle. Oops. I still think my diagnosis was correct but I may be should had added 'severe bruising'. Hopefully he will be fit for Oulton Park at the beginning of June.

3 comments:

  1. You're both mad ! Why don't you grow out of it before you get killed ! Mike Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steady on Mike....as Alex states: "its only a 'bit' of bruising..!" Neil M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its not that bad Mike, remember I broke my foot at the beginning of the year playing bloody 5-a-side footy! Bikes are a lot safer !!!!

    ReplyDelete