Wednesday 25 March 2009

MY HORSES HAVE BOLTED!!

Well, it seems the crash at Brands Hatch has done more damage to my bike than we first thought! Even though the results from Mallory weren't too bad, they should have been a lot better. Injuries aside, every man and his dog could and did pass me on the straight. Apparently the loss of power was bloody obvious even from the pit wall as bikes of lesser power ploughed past me with ease. So, the question is, where have I lost the power? Unfortunately, it's back to the process of elimination with no obvious answer prevailing. Having said that, I have decided to fit a power commander, which enables more precise tuning from our friend John King ( J K Tuning ). Fingers crossed, we'll have the bike sorted for Cadwell and climb a bit further up the championship.

No comments:

Post a Comment