Saturday 14 March 2009

Triple Success at Mallory

After the first race was stopped twice I managed to come home the winner, but this was not without incident as I had to avoid two fallen riders. Leigh also got on the podium in the Minitwin class bringing the bike home in third place. The second race was also stopped due to a crash at Gerrards corner, in the restart I once again had to avoid a fallen rider losing me several places, but I managed to come home in second place, setting a new class lap record in the process. This time Leigh just missed out on the podium coming home in fourth position. All in all a good day at the office. Lets hope for more of the same tomorrow when the TV cameras are out ! Leigh’s team mate Chris (pictured in the centre on the picture) also had a good day with a win and a seond place in the Minitwin class.

No comments:

Post a Comment