Tuesday 31 March 2009

S.A.D (Snetterton Absenteeism Depression) !

Well, unfortunately I had to give the Bemsee Snetterton round a miss. After spending a lot on items needed to improve the performance of the bike, it meant I had to reduce expenditure elsewhere and 1 round of race entry fees seemed the best way. I was ok with this decision until the results and lap times came out for this weekend. Top 5 was attainable doing the same lap times I did last year with warped brake discs i.e no braking power!! Gutted, could have had a win or two if I had been there. Oh well, roll on Cadwell.
Big shout out to my team mate Chris Boland and his wife Jacqui, who will be missing the next couple of rounds. Both are in the RAF and are on tour in Afghanistan for 8 weeks. Apparently ticket sales are going really well!! Joking apart, stay safe mate and see you soon.

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. I couldnt belive those times! Fair play to Rich though. Now i'm really annoyed i'm out here. How's the rebuild going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nearly there mate, on dyno on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete